Terms and Conditions for Winners
1. Only the TOP THREE SCORERS will be chosen. The highest point will determine the first winner, who will then be followed by the second, and third winners.
2. Entries will be accepted starting on or about 10/11/2022 and ending 30/04/2023. All entries must be received by 30/04/2023 at 11:59PM.
3. The prize will be given to only individuals with IT-related job titles.
4. There will be only one winner per person (people using multiple email addresses to claim multiple prizes will be disqualified and their prizes cancelled).
5. The prize does not apply to students.
6. The prize only applies to participants from Singapore.
7. This is subject to the prizes' availability in each participant's country.
8. Participants must use a business email address. A personal email address such as (Gmail, yahoo will not qualify) and provide an official or valid phone number only.
9. Veeam and AOPG employees, including partners would not be eligible for the Nutanix Lightboard Gamification Prizes.
10. Winners will be notified through their contact details provided in the registration form.
11. Prizes are non-exchangeable, not redeemable for cash, and non-transferable. AOPG assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever in respect to defect or deficiency of the prizes and will not entertain any correspondence in this regard. All winners shall accept the prizes on an “as is” basis.
12. In the event that AOPG is unable to contact any of the winners within 3 working days for any reason, the prize of that particular winner will be forfeited at the sole discretion of AOPG. No alternatives will be offered.
13. Winners from previous Gamifications competition are ineligible to participate in the current prize competition.